Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello...Is it Me You're Looking For?

December? Really? And before that only a few posts in all of 2010? These have not been very good years for blogging. I blame Facebook.

Oh, but I did blog the hell out of a month I spent in London this summer: The Book Tramp in London. Go check it out. I'll wait. (No need to bookmark it--the blog is complete.)

It's not like these were uneventful months, either. A lot has happened in my life. How do I recap more than a year of my life in the easiest possible way? Pictures!

I got LASIK and bought a red Mini Cooper.

I rented a house in Bend, Oregon for the summer 
and made a bunch of art.

The skirts I designed and made were in a fashion show 

I went to Vegas for the second year in a row.

I had a solo art show at Angst Gallery.

I rocked my book publishing classes 
and managed the design department at Ooligan Press.

I got a tattoo of the new Ooligan logo--
together with about 10 other HOoligans.

My daughter graduated from high school, 
and now attends Washington State University - Vancouver.

I spent four weeks in Europe on a study abroad program, 
the first 6 credits towards my Masters in Library and
Information Studies at Florida State. But you read all about that, right?

I got another tattoo and made a crazy video about it.

I graduated (with honors) from Portland State University with a 
Masters of Science in Writing/Book Publishing.

I lost at least 26 pounds.
________________
So there you have it: the entire blog updated in just twelve pictures. With some luck, I'll be back in the next few days--I'm on a roll.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I didn't realize you sewed-as-in-sewed-clothing. Remind me to shove my costume creations at you next time you're at my house :) Sadly, one of my best work (also more recent) lives at a friends house, as it belongs to her.

    ReplyDelete